Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogging is not all I do!!

I read the news
I read the views
I read her blog
I read his too
I read I read
Even without a clue
I read the false
I read the true
But reading is not all I do

I think I am thinking too
I think the past
I think the cast
I think the games
I think the names
I think eruptions
I think corruption
I think the dam
I think the damn
I think about the damsel too
I think the present
I think the future
But thinking is not all I do

I blog I blog
I blog in day
I blog in night
I blog in peace
I blog in fight
I blog in fun
I blog in pun
I blog in shade
I blog in sun
I blog in love
I blog in hate
I blog in hurry
I blog in wait
I blog in bus
I blog in train
I blog on land
I blog on plane
I blog in sleep
I blog when I weep
I blog for me and
I blog for you
Because blogging is not all I do.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: